Monday, September 12, 2011

My hobby of sketching using pencils when i was very young, had now raised me to this level.I'm capable using different forms of art.However,I am attracted towards pencil drawings mostly.I'm self thought in the field of art and I have worked a lot to steal your precious time to travel through the journey of this artworks.Besides Ambigram design and calligraphy,I have a strong love towards art.I use the technical skills I have developed to tell a story or evoke an emotion. I feel I've successfully communicated with someone when they identify with the essence of a particular piece, and it brings about new thoughts or feelings.
___________________________________________________________________
Art is never finished,only abandoned.
- LEONADRO DA VINCI
 
It's been a long road,plenty of late nights and quiet weekends!
The Artworks here is a dedication to my beloved parents and my loyal friends for their biggest inspiration to help discover the artist in me and their support for my every stroke of pencil to turn artistic.Thank you all for the support,I owe you all! 
- Swarna Prabhu 

 _____________________________________________________________
Copyrights © Prabhugsp. All Rights Reserved.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

superb

dr.jyoti gupta said...

good piece of art work.liked the shadings in eyes.very realistic.

Sri Valli said...

gr8 work!

:)

Swarna Prabhu said...

Thanks all for your comments..

आदेश कुमार पंकज said...

very nice very sweet
http://nanhen deep.blogspot.com/
http://adeshpankaj.blogspot.com/

Magia da Inês said...

Olá, amigo!
Conheci seu espaço e amei!...
Sua arte é criativa, sutil!!!
Você é muito talentoso... parabéns!
Ótima semana!
Beijinhos.
Itabira - Brasil

Frank Zweegers said...

Nice job. it is nice to see your pencil work part by part because the details of this piece of art become even more visible !d

Unknown said...

Great work.It seems each and every work of art has a story behind.Cool Man !!!

Unknown said...

hi... i m even a iGATEian .... really nice 2 See u Here...
i really apreciate this art ....nd I have no wrds 2 say .... u can see this By My words.....:) But REALLy "OSEM" ur art is...........:)

Unknown said...

nice Pic at "KAGIRANGA".......

Anonymous said...

good, keep on trying with hard work...

canvas photo pictures said...

big fan already

KrishnArjun said...

cool :-) great effort

Jeyanthi said...

Wonderful :)

Unknown said...

amazing art work bro..wow !!!i m inspired i want you to c my new blog ...hope u will like it..niknetsketches.blogspot.com